Chief Financial Officer
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant John Meehan
Date posted 20 November 2018 2018-11-202018-12-19 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Opportunity to join a growing, global company in a high profile CFO role, reporting to the CEO.
This rapidly growing financial services business is currently interested in recruiting a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to lead and develop the finance function and help to drive the business forward. Reporting directly to the CEO, the CFO will be responsible for managing a team of 4 covering financial reporting, management reporting, tax, treasury, operations and strategy. The position is a key leadership role within the organisation and will be directly involved in the strategy and growth of the company. Previous experience within financial services is essential, as is the ability to think commercially and ensure the business continues to grow. A key part of the CFO role will also involve implementing correct compliance processes and procedures and ensuring adherence to these moving forward.
• Management of a team of 4 across financial / management accounting, tax, treasury, operations and strategy
• Implement correct processes and procedures
• Be involved with driving the strategy and growth of the business
• Reporting to the board and external regulators
• Previous experience working within financial services in a Financial Controller, Head of Finance or CFO role
• Exceptional product knowledge
• Ability to work across finance, operations, tax and strategy
• Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a leadership role with a rapidly growing financial services organisation. A competitive package will be negotiated for the successful candidate.
To apply please click apply or call John Meehan on 02 8289 3138 for a confidential discussion.