Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Tom Clifton
Date posted 4 December 2018 2018-12-042019-01-03 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This ASX listed Wealth management firm is currently hiring a Calculation Analyst into their advice review program involved in customer remediation for inappropriate financial advice. The Calculation Analyst will be responsible for conducting compensation calculations and working with key stakeholders to ensure customers are appropriately compensated. The successful candidate will have an accounting background with strong experience across financial modelling, ideally within Wealth management.
- Assist Advice Review Calculation Team in understanding complex data driven financial events in order to identify the correct amounts to compensate customers where required.
- Develop new methodologies or utilise existing data sets to complete bespoke calculations as part of those compensation processes.
- Perform calculations in line with bespoke methodologies developed in a timely manner with a high level of accuracy.
- Liaise with stakeholders to ensure the right consideration are taken into account in the development of new methodologies.
- Tertiary qualification in appropriate discipline
- CA/CPA qualified (or equivalent) preferred
- Strong data modelling skills
- A strong understanding of Excel and use of Excel macros
- Significant knowledge of the Wealth Management industry
This is an excellent opportunity to join an ASX listed firm on an important project, providing the successful candidate with significant future opportunities. For the successful candidate there is an attractive salary package on offer.
To apply Please click on the link or contact Tom Clifton for further details on 02 8289 3242.