Financial Reporting Manager -Custody
Salary AUD100,000 - AUD110,000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Tom Clifton
Date posted 12 December 2018 2018-12-12financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
This Global Custodian is currently hiring a Financial Reporting Manager into their Sydney finance team. Reporting into the Senior Manager, the Financial Reporting Manager will oversee the production of financial statements for managed investment trusts and will also be responsible for managing key external client relationships. The preferred candidate will have strong financial reporting experience within custody and funds management.
- Manage the daily operations of the financial reporting team by ensuring that all services are delivered to clients
- Reviewing financial statements, distributions, and tax reporting from offshore team
- Manage/develop key client relationships
- Provide technical support related to financial reporting to project teams
- CA/CPA qualified or equivalent
- 5+ years financial reporting experience within custody/fund administration
- Strong understanding of managed investment trusts (MITs)
- People management experience preferred
This organisation supports and encourages flexible working arrangements and will provide the successful candidate with opportunities for career development
To apply Please click on the link or contact Tom Clifton for further details on 02 8289 3242.