Global FX and Client Onboarding
Consultant Isaac Honor
Date posted 12 December 2018 2018-12-12banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
Global FX & COB Operations is part of Institutional Banking Services within Group Operations, Property & Procurement. Institutional Banking Services supporting the Institutional Banking business. We pride ourselves on being a business unit that is equipped to meet the ever changing needs of the market, while remaining committed to our different customers, stakeholders and products.
What do I need?
- Specific product knowledge advantageous (Foreign exchange, commodities, options and money market financial transactions)
- Degree qualification preferred
- Minimum 2 years industry experience within Financial Markets either FX Operations or Debt Market Operations
- Excellent focus on attention to detail with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Energetic and motivated, able to work well inside a group and broadly across an organisation
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to acquiring product and systems knowledge
- Confident and articulate communicator
- Flexible team player with the ability to work under pressure
To apply please click apply or call Isaac Honor on +61 2 82893109 for a confidential discussion.