Senior Financial Analyst
Salary AUD110,000 - AUD120,000 per annum + Super + Bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Alison Newsome
Date posted 12 December 2018 2018-12-12financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
This leading Australian financial services firm is currently hiring a Senior Financial Analyst into their growing finance team. The Senior Financial Analyst will assist with the performance reporting, budgeting and forecasting for the superannuation business.
The position will be responsible for providing decision support and partnering to the business and senior stakeholders. The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with strong management accounting experience, ideally within wealth management.
- Revenue/cost reporting and analysis
- Management reporting, forecasting, variance, trend analysis
- Develop and drive forward process improvement initiatives
- Analysis of market trends and competitors to assist revenue growth
- Monitoring and control of business costs
- CA qualified or equivalent
- Strong excel and modelling experience
- Financial Services experience preferred
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
The role offers the opportunity to work directly with senior stakeholders in a dynamic and changing organisation. A competitive salary will be negotiated for the successful candidate.
To apply please click apply or call Alison Newsome on +61 2 82893189 for a confidential discussion.