Head of Product Control (Rates & Credit)
Salary Super + Bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Tom Clifton
Date posted 10 January 2019 2019-01-102019-02-06 financial-services Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 190000 230000 230000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This leading Financial Services institution is currently hiring a Head of Product Control for their FICC product control team. The Head of Product Control will be responsible for leading a team of product controllers across rates, credit, and commodities. This is an integral leadership role and will be responsible for driving continuous improvement within the product control function, as well as managing key relationships with the business.
- Ensure a thorough and complete analytical review and sign-off is completed both daily and monthly for the financial result.
- Provide insightful analysis of key drivers and determinants of revenue, balance sheet risk exposure and return on RWA to senior management. Provide insightful analysis on sales and trading performance to senior management.
- Work closely with relevant business heads to understand the trading and sales strategy and risks and ensure financial management issues are worked through on a timely basis.
- Develop and lead a high performing and engaged team
- CPA/CA/CFA qualified
- Extensive experience leading a Product Control team
- Experience within Rates/Credit/Commodities essential
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
This is an important leadership position for the Product Control function and a competitive salary will be negotiated for the successful candidate.
To apply Please click on the link or contact Tom Clifton for further details on 02 8289 3242.