Associate Director -Group Regulatory Reporting (Capital)
Salary Super + Bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Tom Clifton
Date posted 24 January 2019 2019-01-242019-02-23 financial-services Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 200000 220000 220000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
This leading Global Bank is currently an Associate Director to lead their Capital Reporting team within Group Regulatory Reporting. The Associate Director role is a senior leadership position within the wider regulatory reporting function and will play a key role in managing the overall capital reporting function, including external reporting to APRA and internal regulatory reporting. This person will also partner with the business as well as Group Treasury in providing insights to support key decision making.
- Lead the capital reporting function, overseeing prudential reporting to regulatory bodies (i.e APRA) and other internal functions.
- Partner with the business and provide advice on the capital impact of various transactions
- Lead projects and process improvement initiatives within the regulatory reporting function
- Provide the business and other Group functions with Capital insights and analytics to support decision making
- Manage, coach, and develop a team of 4
- Chartered Accountant with a degree in accounting or finance (or similar)
- 10+ years post qualified experience in a similar role
- Extensive regulatory reporting experience, with a strong capital focus (Basel Regulations)
- Experience reporting to regulators essential (APRA or equivalent)
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent stakeholder engagement
- Banking experience essential
This is a senior leadership position with Regulatory Reporting at one of the countries leading financial services firms. A competitive package will be negotiated for the successful candidate.
To apply Please click on the link or contact Tom Clifton for further details on 02 8289 3242.