Investment Transaction Services Analyst
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Isaac Honor
Date posted 7 March 2019 2019-03-072019-03-21 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 70000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The ITS team records and processes investment transactions within CFSIL investment recordkeeping and accounting system, HiPortfolio, which is used to maintain the investment records for CFS’ funds, external investment mandates and third-party administration relationships.
• Data entry/processing of investment transactions in line with trade processes and procedures.
• Liaise and resolve trade queries with customers in a professional and timely manner
• Close trade exceptions in an accurate and timely manner; and prepare instructions of investment and cash transactions to custodians.
• Investigate and resolve reconciliation breaks in relation to trade processing
• All assigned tasks are completed in an effective and efficient manner.
• Working within the appropriate levels of control framework to manage operational risks, identifying and mitigating operational risk and escalate items appropriately.
• Pro-actively working on continuous improvements of all processes, driving the implementation by working with all affected teams / departments
• Testing new products which are on boarded, especially in the exotic OTC derivatives area, considering all downstream effects
- Minimum 3 year experience within investment operations and come from an investment banking operations, fund manager or investment administration service provider background.
- Strong knowledge of the financial market, especially in the derivatives area (both exchange traded and OTC incl. regulatory reform).
- Knowledge of HiPortfolio, Bloomberg, Murex, Calypso and Simcorp Dimension is desirable.
To apply please click apply or call Isaac Honor on +61 2 82893109 for a confidential discussion.