Head of Finance
Salary Super + Bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Tom Clifton
Date posted 26 February 2019 2019-02-262019-03-28 financial-services Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 180000 200000 200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
The Sydney branch of a leading International Banking group is currently hiring a Head of Finance to lead their local finance team. The Head of Finance role is a senior leadership position within the Bank and will be responsible for leading a small finance team across financial control, treasury, management reporting, and regulatory reporting.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with significant experience in a Financial Controller/Head of Finance position within Corporate/Investment Banking, and will have strong regulatory reporting experience.
- Oversee and direct the financial control function for the Australian office -including financial, statutory and regulatory reporting (APRA)
- Manage and deliver management reporting, playing a key role in strategic planning and business strategy
- Act as the primary liaison with external regulators (APRA, ASIC, ATO, ABS)
- Partner with the front office to provide commercial advice and strategic direction
- Oversee the treasury function
- Coach and develop a small finance team
- CA/CPA qualified or equivalent
- 10+ years experience in a similar position -Financial Controller or Head of Finance
- Extensive regulatory reporting experience (APRA/ASIC)
- Experience working in Corporate/Investment Banking is essential
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading Global Banking group in a senior leadership position within their Australia operations.
To apply Please click on the link or contact Tom Clifton for further details on 02 8289 3242.