Senior Finance Business Analyst, Treasury
Salary AUD140,000 - AUD160,000 per annum
Location Melbourne CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Jonathan Walne
Date posted 15 April 20192019-04-15 2019-05-15 accountancy Melbourne CBD Victoria AU 3008 AUD 140000 160000 160000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au
Unique opportunity to join the Treasury function as a Senior Finance Business Analyst within a global financial services institution. The position will provide the opportunity to manage a large proportion of the change portfolio and be involved in one of the most high profile projects across the business. You must have an accounting background (preferably within Product Control or Treasury Finance) and subsequent experience within change delivery or business analysis.
- Work closely with product control and technology to drive projects and deliver solutions which will enable the future operating model
- Support the project through analysis, design and build responsibilities
- Ensure reporting solution meets stakeholder expectation and aligns to the business vision
- Translate business needs into a clear and measurable programme of work which is aligned to the business strategy
- Manage the project of work to deliver a solution that meets business requirements and realises benefits
- Monitor and report on approach risks, issues and progress on deliverables
- Product Control or Treasury Finance background
- Change delivery experience within Treasury Finance
- Professional accounting qualification (CA/CPA) or equivalent experience
- Automation – VBA and/or SQL preferred
While this is an initial 9 month contract, there is every likelihood for the role to be made permanent or for a move internally to another team. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody wishing to progress their career in an organisation that invests heavily in their employees and promotes a market leading work life balance. Open to candidates on either a permanent or contract basis.
To apply please click apply or call Jonathan Walne on 03 8628 2165 for a confidential discussion.