Wealth Learning and Development Trainer
Consultant Alex Thompson
Date posted 1 May 20192019-05-01 2019-05-31 banking 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
As a Wealth Learning and Development Trainer, you will be responible for the development and delivering training materials across Financial Planning and Wealth Solutions (Insurance & Superannuation) within a leading Big 4 bank.
In this busy and varied role, you will be accountable for all aspects of the curriculum which includes; Customer Experience, Compliance, General Advice, Systems, Adviser Experience and Processes. in addition to developing the training curriculum and delivery, you will also be expected to maintain accountability for monitoring ongoing training results and external accreditation's/ qualifications.
You will support the Melbourne based team by providing ongoing coaching on current methods and training for improved customer service/ sales.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Strong Customer experience/ Sales experience within Financial Services
- Understanding and experience in delivering training within a compliant framework
- Knowledge of training guidelines around General & Factual Advice
- Excellent Stakeholder Management skills
- Detail Orientated
- Certificate IV Training & Assessment would be highly regarded
This is an opportunity to lead and develop the training and ongoing development for a vital team within the Bank.
To apply please click apply or call Alex Thompson on 03 8628 2169 for a confidential discussion.