Senior Financial Accountant
Salary AUD110,000 - AUD130,000 per annum + Super + Bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Tom Clifton
Date posted 14 May 20192019-05-14 2019-06-13 financial-services 1 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters
A leading International Equities Fund Manager is currently hiring a Senior Financial Accountant into their Finance team based in Sydney. Reporting into the CFO, the Senior Financial Accountant will be responsible for monthly corporate and fund reporting, fund administration, tax and compliance. The role is broad and hands on, working within a small team environment.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting
- Oversea the fund reporting and accounting from external administrator
- Preparation of annual statutory reports and manage year end audits
- General fund administration and compliance
- Prepare annual tax returns and other tax compliance for the funds and group companies
- Monthly budgeting and forecasting
- Ad-hoc projects
- CA/CPA qualified or equivalent
- 3+ years experience within a financial accounting role
- Funds management experience is essential, ideally equities experience
- Strong communication skills
- High degree of self-motivation and strong attention to details
- Ability to work autonomously and can thrive working in a small team environment
This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable fund manager in a broad Senior Financial Accountant. A competitive salary will be negotiated for the successful candidate.
To apply Please click on the link or contact Tom Clifton for further details on 02 8289 3242.