IDR Team Manager
Salary Attractive Salary Package
Consultant Hannah Hogarth
Date posted 26 June 20192019-06-26 2019-07-26 financial-services Melbourne Victoria 55 Collins Street AU 3000 AUD 110 145 145 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Internal Dispute Resolution (IDR) Team Manager role is responsible for managing 8-10 case managers who are responsible for investigating and resolving customer complaints received by the bank. The team will include 2 Senior Case Managers that will be responsible for the highly complex complaints and 8 Case Managers who will be responsible for all other complaints received through various channels.
- Managing a team of 10 Case Managers
- Improve WCRC processes to reduce escalation of complaints, drive efficiency, and identifying quality and business improvement opportunities within the IDR Team
- Responsible for stakeholder management across the Insurance, Pensions & Investments and distribution of the wealth business
- Include areas of operations, branch network, product, risk & compliance, sales and distribution networks
- Complaints industry and Regulatory knowledge and experience is essential
- Superannuation, Investments and Life Insurance preferred
- Leadership skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical mindset coupled with lateral and innovative thinking
To apply please click apply or call Hannah Hogarth on +61 3 86282265 for a confidential discussion.