Home Loans Collections Officer (Global Bank)
Consultant Arushi Bhatia
Date posted 10 September 20192019-09-12 2019-10-10 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 60000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Collections team is an integral support team within the Specialist Finance Division providing support and connecting with our customers, assisting them through their short- or long-term financial distress.
- Inbound/outbound calls to discuss and resolve outstanding arrears promptly and efficiently
- Completing all work allocated through daily queue /work list totals and account notes updated accordingly
- Planning for next step collection activity on each account within daily work list
- Providing technical expertise/reference and escalation point for the team where required
- Complete all internal and legislative risk requirements
- Following departmental process and procedures whilst maintaining a high level or quality at all times.
- 1 year experience in the finance & banking industry and loan products
- Considerable knowledge of collections processes and regulations
- Technical expertise within collections/exceptions - account reconciliation experience
- School Certificate or equivalent; or relevant industry specific background
- Ability to problem solve through effective conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Ability to work cooperatively and provide flexibility and support to the Collections team
- Intermediate MS Office skills
Competitive salary will be negotiated.
To apply please click apply or call Arushi Bhatia on +61 2 8289 3190 for a confidential discussion.