Salary Attractive salary package
Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Katie McPherson
Date posted 27 September 20192019-09-27 2019-10-27 financial-services Sydney CBD New South Wales Sydney CBD AU 2000 AUD 50000 70000 70000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
The Cash Administrator reports to the Cash Supervisor and requires team members have an in depth understanding of Clearing, Settlements and Custody Cycle.
If you have experience working within Payments Processing or Cash Settlements then this could be the ideal role for you. The successful candidate will be responsible processing cash payments and receipts for all settlements and liaising with Money Market providers and Margin Lenders. This position will give you an excellent opportunity to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liquidity check and confirming funds
- Processing of payments including authorisation of all types of payments, e.g. bank cheques, trust cheques and online banking
- Check the settlement of payments
- Provide a high level of customer service to internal clients
- Work and contribute towards a successful team environment
- To meet quality and productivity measures
- Escalate issues and risks to Assistant Manager
- 1 – 3 years experience within Payments in a financial institution is essential
- Problem solving skills
- High attention to detail
- CHESS, GBST & Austraclear processing knowledge is essential
- Solid excel skills
- Good communication skills and high attention to detail
- Self motivated, career orientated and Proactive attitude
- Good time management and organisational skills
This role represents an outstanding opportunity to grow your career in an environment where new ideas are encouraged and promoting from within is supported. An outstanding package is available for the right candidate along with long- term career opportunities.
To apply please click apply or call Katie McPherson on +61 2 82893172 for a confidential discussion.