Head of Group Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A)
Salary AUD200,000 - AUD240,000 per annum + + super + bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Tom Clifton
Date posted 1 October 20192019-10-01 2019-10-31 financial-services Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 200000 240000 240000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
* Lead Group FP&A Function * Leading Global Investment Bank * Visa Sponsorship considered for right candidate This market leading Financial Services firm is currently hiring a Head of Group FP&A to lead and develop their Group FP&A function. Supporting the Group CEO, Group Treasury, and Group CFO, the Head of Group FP&A will oversee a small team responsible for partnering with various business lines in delivering commercial decision support and insights.
The successful candidate will have varied experience across an FP&A function, and will have extensive experience within Financial Services.
- Develop complex models to drive insights and enable the business to make commercial decision
- Corporate project and strategy financial evaluation
- Drive change across group level forecasting, analysis & reporting
- Revenue reporting and analysis
- Develop and drive forward process improvement initiatives
- Analysis of market trends and competitors to assist revenue growth
- Drive strategy and growth of the business
- Post graduate qualification e.g. CFA, CA, CPA
- 10+ years relevant finance experience within Financial Services (ideally Investment Banking)
- Strong understanding of treasury and capital management is advantageous
- Experience within capital management desired
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, strong commercial acumen
- Experience using analytics and business intelligence tools is beneficial
This is a key senior finance position which will provide the successful candidate significant exposure to the Group CFO and CEO. Visa Sponsorship will be considered for the right candidate
To apply Please click on the link or contact Tom Clifton for further details on 02 8289 3242.