Salary Competitive Hourly Rate
Consultant Christine Losic
Date posted 4 November 20192019-11-04 2019-12-04 banking Adelaide South Australia Western Suburbs AU AUD 29 35 35 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This industry-leading financial institution has several opportunities available for passionate, driven individuals looking to forge a career in the banking industry. In this role you will be processing applications for loans provided from brokers around Australia. You will be assessing the viability of each loan application and liaising with brokers to achieve a positive outcomes for customers.
- Assessing, collating and processing loan application documents
- Reviewing loan application viability
- Liaising with brokers to follow up documentation and to discuss application viability
- Decision making on loan approval or declination
Key skills and abilities:
- High level attention to detail
- Logical thinker with commercial acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Analytical nature with high level problem solving
- Ability to work in a high pressure KPI driven environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- High level of resilience
- Understanding of Equities is advantageous
These opportunities are ideally suited to university graduates seeking a start for a career in banking.
To apply please click apply or call Christine Losic on +61 8 82163557 for a confidential discussion.