Credit Analyst - Corporate Banking - Infrastructure
Salary AUD105,000 - AUD115,000 per annum
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Lewis Heeks
Date posted 13 November 20192019-11-13 2019-12-13 banking Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 105000 115000 115000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Leading Domestic Bank is seeking an experienced credit professional at Senior Associate level to monitor the credit risk for Corporate loans book, focusing on the Infrastructure and Utilities team.
- Provide credit risk assessment and evaluation report for internal credit rating
- Attend and discuss at credit committee meetings
- Key member of the team responsible for a discrete portfolio of high value corporate clients
- Conduct credit portfolio analysis based on the in-house data and provide credit portfolio report to management
- Determine the suitability of proposals, including acceptability of credit risk and structuring for final approval by a Credit Officer.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in wholesale banking credit analysis, ideally with a number of year’s specialism within the corporate sector
- Excellent financial and analytic skills
- Well developed knowledge of Australian Bank Standards, as well as regulatory requirements (APRA)
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Sound knowledge of the corporate loan market (terms, distribution issues, etc.)
To apply please click apply or call Lewis Heeks on +61 2 8289 3157 for a confidential discussion.