Senior Technical Business Analyst
Salary competitive rates
Consultant Sean Yates
Date posted 2 December 20192019-12-02 2020-01-01 financial-services Sydney New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 550 900 900 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This position will sit with a global reporting team that is responsible to co-ordinate the implementation of changes impacting regulatory reporting processes.
As the Senior Technical Business Analyst, you will be responsible to provide operational system support to the team. The position will play a key role within the team in preparing and submitting a wide variety of reports to various local and international regulatory bodies; including APRA.
- Technical analysis and resolution of system and data issues in close partnership with various Group Technology Analytics teams
- Writing, understanding and debugging complex Terradata SQL queries
- Writing, understanding and debugging MS Excel file macros, pivots and formulae
- Writing MS Access database code, queries and macros
- Coordinating and executing test plans for systems changes impacting regulatory reporting processes
- 4-6 years of Data Analysis, Systems Functional & Non Functional Analysis experience
- Experience in the banking industry and banking products
- Experience with Finance Data Warehouses/Cognos, TM1, Axiom or other reporting tools
- Strong knowledge of SQL, understanding of relational data modelling
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills including identification of issues, analysis of information and relationships from multiple sources, and identifying cause-effect relationships
- Proficiency in Teradata SQL - ability to read and write complex queries and be well versed in database and modelling concepts
- Axiom experience in a regulatory environment
To apply please click apply or call Sean Yates on +61 2 82893163 for a confidential discussion.