Broker Assistant / Personal Assistant
Salary competitive salary package
Consultant Nicholas Kullakoff
Date posted 21 September 2016
As the business builds from strength to strength through a highly efficient and professional service, they are now seeking a dedicated professional Broker Assistant / Personal Assistant to maintain and promote the continued business success.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Meeting and greeting clients attending the office for appointments
- Assisting in answering phones and handling client enquiries from customers and Lenders
- Assist Insurance Broker in the management, processing and reporting of the variety of financial products with a key focus on personal loans and insurance to drive business growth
- Support the Insurance Broker in the development of future business sponsorships and maintain coordination of any events required with the current sponsorship needs
- Assist in business referral strategies
- Diary and Email management
- Travel and Event coordination
- Maintain and manage database program and ensure client information is accurate and up to date
- Assist Insurance Broker in compiling and collating reports
- Maintain contact with existing and prospect clients in relation to available diverse financial products and services of the business available to them
- Work in conjunction with Loan Officers to action processing steps, valuations orders and settlement processes for existing clients
Key requirements will include:
- Similar experience within Insurance Services or a Finance/Mortgage Broking Associate role
- Demonstrated experience with managing conflicting tasks through strong time management and organisation
- Excellent customer service skills; going above and beyond to meet your clients needs
- Strong attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Suite of Product skills
- Exposure to Insurance products and services within a Insurance Broking environment (desirable)
This is a business who is dedicated to providing you with the support to grow and develop your skills within Insurance and Broking financial products and services through an identified career pathway.
An ethical business who work closely and collaboratively as a team to ensure they are working together to drive the business culture and values to continue business success. This is your chance to add value to a small team who have strong growth potential.
To apply please click apply or call Nicholas Kulakoff on 08 8216 3500 for a confidential discussion.