Project Co-ordinator - Funds Management
Salary AUD80000 - AUD100000 per annum + super
Consultant Rachel Linford
Date posted 27 September 2016
DDH Graham’s Ltd is a leading superannuation administrator. They have a large portfolio and they pride themselves on delivering an innovative and personalised service. Based in Murarrie, they are looking for a Project Co-ordinator to join their Brisbane team to transitioning a new fund.
This role has a short term and long term component. In the short term you will act as a Project Co-ordinator for DDH Graham's superannuation unit. The main propose of the role is to assist with the transition of fund administration for a new client from Melbourne to Brisbane. This role will be based in Brisbane but will require a month in Melbourne. In this month you will be required to analyse and understand the operation, processes and configuration of the Fund on the current Member Registry System. This will require you to develop a thorough understanding of the current cyclical processes, such as pension payments, fee deductions, and commission payments. As part of the transition process you will oversee the implementation of the various processes in the Brisbane operation which will include staff training.
In the longer term post the transition to Brisbane you will assume the role of Fund Co-ordinator, being generally responsible for the transitioned fund as part of the administrator’s overall business. This will include acting as technical resource for the Brisbane based product team and liaising on administration matters generally with the Fund Promoter.
- Supporting the transition of fund administration from Melbourne to Brisbane.
- Overseeing the implementation of the various processes in the Brisbane operation which includes staff training.
- Maintaining and operating the transitioned fund.
- Demonstrated experience in superannuation fund administration, at a senior administrator level.
- High level of working knowledge of Acurity, including the ability to configure the system through the standard admin user interface (Experience in SQL coding is not required).
- Prepare project and work plans detailing measurable milestones; manage priorities and work progress to achieve business outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability in documenting processes and developing configuration specifications in order to deliver the project.
- Demonstrated experience in coaching and training a team, ideally in a project focused on the implementation of a new system.
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills driven by the capacity to effectively engage with various stakeholders within the business.
DDH Graham’s Ltd is a fantastic organisation that provides a supportive working environment. This is a great opportunity and offers a competitive salary.
To apply please click apply or call Rachel Linford on 07 3032 2248 for a confidential discussion.