Salary AUD25 - AUD28 per hour + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Sophie Moore
Date posted 30 September 2016
A leading wealth organisation is looking for several Claims Officers to assist with an increase in Home and Contents claims. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing claims end to end and providing ongoing assistance throughout the claim. You will also be part of a helpful, enthusiastic and dynamic team.
- Answer inbound phone calls confidently and adapt to each situation
- Assess, review and manage all incoming claims and escalate where necessary
- Ensure all communications with all business sources are carried out in a timely, accurate and professional manner
- Maintain a high quality of customer service
- Interpret, review and apply appropriate action of correspondence received from service providers
- End to end claims management
- Be able to identify nonsensical, suspicious or potentially fraudulent claims
- Experience within insurance claims is favourable
- Allied Health Qualifications and Medical Terminology
- Experience in a call centre environment within Banking or Insurance will be essential
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Relevant industry qualifications are desirable (General Insurance Tier 2)
- General knowledge of compliance requirements in General Insurance
This role represents an outstanding opportunity to kick start your career in an environment where new ideas are encouraged and promoting from within is supported. You will be given excellent training and ongoing support.
To apply please click apply or call Sophie Moore on 02 8289 3178 for a confidential discussion.