Customer Experience Consultant
Salary AUD5000 - AUD6000 per annum + super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Stephanie Hildyard
Date posted 27 November 2016
Are you and enthusiastic and switched on Customer Service professional looking for your next challenge? Do you want the opportunity to work in an organisation that supports development and offers great progression opportunities? My client, a global name in the life insurance industry is looking for a switched on, dynamic Custoemr Service professional to start as soon as possible.
Customer Service Support
- Existing policy maintenance.
- Provide proactive telephone services.
- Provide New Business Support including liaison with clients/advisers/underwriting/partners.
- Conduct Policy Administration for in force business including policy changes, customer or adviser enquiries and investigations.
- First point resolution in all communication including investigation and negotiation with clients to find solutions.
- Email Management including answering enquiries in a timely and efficient manner.
- Banking of cheques for policies and claims within required timeframe
- Indexing of mail in the workflow system within required timeframe
- Invoice and cheque management – raise claim invoices on policy admin system and send out as needed; lodge cheques received in the office in the cheque register;
- Archiving and retrievals of boxes or documents as requested and within 24 hours of receipt of request
- Mail delivery and pick up
- Effective stock management of stationery to ensure minimum volumes are held
- Claims Support Service including invoice management, appointment schedule, file printing
- Data Integrity check
- User acceptance testing
- Process review
- Quality Review
Business Knowledge/Technical Skills:
- Motivated and proactive and works well under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Demonstrated negotiation and problem solving capability, particularly in a real-time telephone service environment.
- Ability to be resilient, use sound judgement in making decisions.
- Experience in Life Insurance and / or Finance Industry related telephone service and processing operations a plus but not essential.
- Insurance relevant qualifications – Diploma Financial Services DFP1 & DFP3 or equivalent (desired but not essential).
- 2 years’ experience in a professional customer service environment (Banking/Fianace/Life Insurance).
- 1 year telephone centre experience.
To apply please click apply or call Stephanie Hildyard on 02 8289 3111 for a confidential discussion.