Dispute Resolution Specialist
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Idishta Nabi
Date posted 5 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A leading insurance provider is seeking a dispute resolution specialist with sound technical knowledge in worker’s compensation. You must use that to develop and implement opportunities to continually improve and enhance services to the customers. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a people-centric innovative and friendly team in Sydney CBD.
- Use expert specialist knowledge to deliver accurate, timely, empathetic and efficient end-to-end resolution of customer disputes.
- Work with a variety of stakeholders to achieve positive customer outcomes.
- Complete quality reviews of liability and work capacity disputes within legislated timeframes.
- Review and provide feedback/guidance to claims staff.
- Lead and undertake the education of internal and external stakeholders on precedents and emerging trends to ensure they act consistently with the best available information.
- 2+ years experience in dispute resolution/litigation on insurance related matters
- Previous private practice or government practice experience
- Comprehensive understanding of workers insurance legislation
- Working understanding of workers insurance scheme
To apply please click apply or call Idishta Nabi on +61 2 82892118 for a confidential discussion.