Private Wealth Insurance Specialist
Location Melbourne CBD
Consultant Mel Munro
Date posted 29 March 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A relationship driven role that will enable you to both manage and grow a portfolio of Personal Insurance clients. Due to an internal promotion our client is looking for a client focused Insurance specialist for their CBD based office.
This a client focused role that will utilize your insurance knowledge, customer service experience and organisational skills.
- Liaise with clients on all insurance requirements via phone, email and face-to-face meetings and attend to client queries on a need basis
- Preparation of Advice Documents
- Completion of Insurance Applications
- Arrangement of tele-underwriting
- Update and Review existing insurance policies
- Touch point for clients regarding all insurance matters
- Complete weekly reports
Key Skills Required:
- Strong verbal communication skills as this role will be client facing
- Demonstrated ability in managing claims
- Knowledge of various insurance providers
- Demonstrated ability with managing client expectations
- Experience with providing advice on personal insurance
- Excellent ability with creating credible relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Relevant qualifications (Training of financial product advisers RG146)
- Ideally you will have 3-4 year's experience in insurance
To discuss this role further please contact Melanie Munro at Robert Walters on 03 8628 2203 /email@example.com or click on the apply now button.