Insurance Remediation Officer
Consultant Maria Giorgi
Date posted 20 September 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Your role exists as an Insurance Remediation Officer, to provide outstanding service to customers over the phone in relation to their general insurance product. This position is based in the CBD and is a 5 month initial contract. In this role you will work within the underwriting team where you will analyse client files and make outbound calls to existing customers in relation to remediation matters. This is not a sales role.
- Provide exceptional customer service
- You will convey accurate information and help educate them about our products.
- You will reliably maintain and update accounts and action any requested transactions in a meticulous manner.
- Liaise with service providers, members and other internal teams and stakeholders to accurately investigate and clarify claim queries
- Intermediate use of Excel Word and Outlook
- General Insurance experience preferred but not essential
- Contact centre experience
- Experience in a customer centric environment
- Have strong communication skills and are able to listen actively and ask the right questions as you support our customers
- Enjoy working in a busy, results driven environment
What you will receive:
- You will be thoroughly trained on the use of systems, policy and procedure
- Experience within a Big 4 environment
- Competitive remuneration
To apply please click apply or call Maria Giorgi on 08 8216 3506 for a confidential discussion.