Associate - Life Insurance
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Jack Brown
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-02-07 insurance Sydney CBD New South Wales AU 2000 AUD 90000 110000 110000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
The Associate is responsible for managing a portfolio of clients by acting as an advocate for those who are pursuing insurance claims.
- Responsible for the assessment, management and administration of declined claims
- Conduct independent reviews on behalf of the Trustee of all adverse decisions made by the insurer to determine whether the decision is fair and reasonable and pursue any claims where prospect of success
- Effectively manage relationships and pro-actively communicate with both internal and external stakeholders
- Effectively manage a portfolio of claims within a required SLA standard
- 3+ years life insurance claims assessment experience including knowledge and understanding of applicable legislation and regulations, including but not limited to Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act 1993, Superannuation limited to: Industry (Supervision) Regulations) 1994, Insurance Contracts Act 1984
- Demonstrated understanding of the role, functions and obligations of the Trustee
- Strong complaints handling, and dispute resolution experience
- Knowledge of end to end claims processes
- Strong understanding of group insurance and retail policies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and ensure all tasks are completed within strict service standards to deliver outstanding customer service
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Jack Brown on 02 8289 3238 for a confidential discussion.