Customer Service Consultant
Consultant Gemma Alexandrou
Date posted 14 June 20192019-06-14 2019-07-14 call-centre-and-customer-service Melbourne Victoria AU 3000 AUD 22 30 30 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a leading private health insurer who is searching for an experienced customer service representative to join their CBD office on a 3-month contract with an ASAP start.
The successful candidate will have..
- 1 + years experience in customer service within a contact centre, ideally in Australia
- A background in sales
- A positive attitude
- Passion for customers and providing the best service possible
The successful applicant will be responsible for..
- Finding sales opportunities in each customer interaction by providing solutions to our customer's needs
- Making health insurance simple and easy for customers to understand
- Proactively seeking new business relationships while managing existing ones
Supporting your manager during periods of absence, by driving a profitable business through best practice sales, retention and customer service
- Contributing to a store culture that emphasises empowerment, results and achievement, quality, continuous improvement and teamwork.
To apply please click apply or call Gemma Alexandrou on +61 3 86282126 for a confidential discussion.