Location Sydney CBDCONTRACTOR
Consultant Sean Yates
Date posted 27 June 20192019-06-27 2019-07-27 insurance Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 130000 130000 130000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading Australian Insurance company has an exciting 24-month fixed term contract opportunity for a Business Analyst. The Business Analyst will support the delivery of their Risk Transformation Program through clarifying business needs requirements to enable realisation of program objectives and benefits.
• Provide detailed business analysis support and guidance as required to ensure successful delivery
• Maintain integrity of the business solution and project deliverables by overseeing any technical requirements, managing scope creep or changes and providing traceability between high level and detailed requirements
• Determine any business processes impacted by the program and design an end to end process that supports the solution.
• Determine and document the needs of all stakeholders with an interest or involvement in the business processes impacted by the change
• Clarify and document the expected delivery outcomes that will meet the stakeholder needs identified
• Undertake gap analysis to ensure all aspects of the business solution are catered for and all impacted areas have been identified
• Perform Governance through adherence to Regulatory, Divisional and Group policies e.g. ePMO Governance Framework, Internal Risk Framework, Insurance Contracts Act
• Adherence to the program delivery framework, tools, methods and principles for Business Analysis and Design activities
• Support Project Managers and Program Manager with stream activities as required
• Demonstrated experience and track record in projects with budget up to $100m, or streams within large scale, multi-dimensional, multi-year programs.
• 5+ years in Business Analysis across diverse range of projects
• Experience of Financial Services
• Demonstrated stakeholder management across diverse business groups.
• Certified Agile/Scrum qualifications
• Business Process Modelling and Notation (BPMN) qualification
• Exposure to Risk Management transformation programs
• Exposure to diverse range of projects e.g. business transformation, application development, process re-design
To apply please click apply or call Sean Yates on +61 2 82893163 for a confidential discussion.