Insurance Advisor | Immediate Start | Contract
Salary AUD95,000 - AUD105,000 per annum
Consultant Ben Wilkie Smith
Date posted 24 July 20192019-07-24 2019-08-23 accountancy Heidelberg Victoria AU AUD 95000 105000 105000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This is an excellent opportunity for a Insurance Manager or Officer to assist this organisation with management of insurance and associated risks.
Reporting directly into the CRO you will provide holistic insurance management advice to support the wider risk and governance team.
You will review and manage the organisations insurance coverage and ensure it adequately and cost effectively manages the organisation's exposure in relation to its risk profile. You will coordinate assessment and settlement of claims and recover monies from negligent third parties and insurance companies including legal action when appropriate. Provide friendly customer service advice on intricate insurance issues to a range of stakeholders, with a focus on finding solutions. You will review existing contracts in conjunction with other groups including Legal Services ensuring that the review provides considered insurance and risk management advice and solutions. You will also manage claims and provide travel management advice as required.
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Insurance, or Risk Management or other relevant discipline.
- Formally accredited training in insurance or risk management or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in an insurance role with a broker, underwriter, or insurance and risk team.
- Knowledge of insurance principles and the concepts of liability and indemnity
- Ability to identify insurance/contract risk management issues and provide solutions
- Ability to undertake risk assessments with respect to contracts and insurance matters
- Ability to prioritise and deliver projects within set timeframes
To apply please click apply or call Ben Wilkie Smith on 03 8628 2289 for a confidential discussion.