Consultant Cayne Hyde
Date posted 13 September 20192019-09-13 2019-10-13 banking Brisbane Queensland AU AUD 50 60 60 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
You will be responsible for the examination, investigation resolution and response to escalated feedback. This includes complaints referred to internal dispute resolution and the industry complaints authority. You will be accountable for the analysis and commentary of feedback data to recognize continuous improvement and quality assurance opportunities highlighted by external feedback.
Key Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• Degree in Business or similar qualification, or Diploma in Financial Planning
• Knowledge of relevant regulatory, industry and compliance obligations
• 2+ years’ experience within the Financial Services Industry
• Demonstrated experience successfully managing complaints and complex member issues, and a commitment to delivering member experience excellence
• Excellent problem-solving skills, ability to think “outside the box and objectively assess all relevant factors with well-developed business analysis skills
• Strong interpersonal skills especially with the ability to build and maintain collaborative relationships both internally and externally.
• Proficient verbal and written communication skills, including use of Microsoft office
• The ability to plan and organise work on multiple projects, demonstrate attention to detail, and deliver results in a timely fashion
• Understanding of relevant legislation, compliance and operations
To apply please click apply or call Cayne Hyde on +61 7 3032 2212 for a confidential discussion.