Technology Risk Specialist
Salary AUD130,000 - AUD140,000 per annum + Super + bonus
Location Sydney CBDFULL_TIME
Consultant Matilda Werner
Date posted 20 October 20192019-10-29 2019-11-19 financial-services Sydney CBD New South Wales AU AUD 130000 140000 140000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.au https://www.robertwalters.com.au/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This cloud risk and governance speciailist driven role will aid this data driven business by providing pragmatic, speciailist advice to stakeholders and worling to uplift the knowledge of cloud governance and processes used by a wide range of stakeholders.
Accountability 1 – Facilitate Cloud Assessments (60%):
-Facilitate appropriate use, materiality and commercial agreement assessments over requests from business, risk, compliance and other operational teams.
-Escalate risks, compliance incidents and breaches to management in a timely manner and support stakeholders with remediation activities required.
Accountability 2 - Advocate & Champion Cloud Governance and Risk (20%):
-Engaging and educating key stakeholders as well as technical and operational teams across the business on cloud governance processes and procedures.
-Act as the key advisory contact for nominated business areas or projects who wish to migrate to cloud.
Accountability 3 – Support Cloud Governance Team & Platforms (20%):
-Execute the program of work required to achieve the desired uplift in risk maturity across Cloud Services.This is expected to include: Cloud risk and controls library, Cloud risk framework, self service and onboarding material for new cloud consumers, increasing awareness and providing training on cloud and IT risk, cloud usage register.
Accountability 4 – Ongoing risk reporting and performance monitoring
-Report monthly on risk activity, issues and performance.
- Able to work autonomously and maintain effective communication across different business, technical and risk teams with varying levels awareness & knowledge.
- Detailed and process-oriented by nature, with the ability to provide pragmatic advice in a dynamic environment.
- Experience with looking at the wider picture and articulate complex problems in an easy-to-understand and digestible format.
- Experience with IT and security controls and solutions with the ability to drive IT control and risk conversations.
- Experience as a IT risk specialist, Line 1 or 2
- Familiarity with cloud and outsourcing financial services regulations and risk best practice.
- Familiarity with insurance industry concepts and regulations.
- Tertiary degree in Information Technology & Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Legal or similar disciplines.
To apply please click apply or call Matilda Werner on +61 2 82893182 for a confidential discussion.