Senior Unit Pricing Analyst
Salary AUD80000 - AUD110000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jack Brown
Date posted 21 September 2016
Excellent opportunity to join a high performing team within a Fund Manager.
Due to an internal move a high performing Fund Manager is recruiting a Senior Unit Pricing Analyst to join their Sydney team. The Senior Unit Pricing Analyst will be responsible for the provision of accurate and timely unit prices for funds calculated locally as well as being involved with projects within the organisation. The Senior Unit Pricing Analyst will have strong unit pricing and client service experience, preferably in custody.
- Ensure high quality of all unit pricing deliverables
- Minimize unit pricing discrepancies and ensure corrective actions are taken in a timely manner
- Act as SME
- Ensure compliance with Australian standards
Key Selection Criteria:
- 3+ years unit pricing experience
- University degree (e.g. accounting or finance)
- Excellent communication skills and high attention to detail
- Custody experience preferable
- Strong security knowledge
- Client facing experience
Excellent opportunity to join high performing team within a Fund Manager. A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Jack Brown on +61 2 8289 3238 for a confidential discussion.