Client Partnership Manager
Salary AUD80000 - AUD90000 per annum + superannuation
Consultant Andrew Bath
Date posted 26 September 2016
Our client, a leading Melbourne based superannuation fund is seeking a Client Partnership Manager to manage and grow their business. You will do this by managing existing relationships and there is some new business acquisition. Working in a team, the role will see you using your relationship building skills across all levels, with the ability to interact a key factor to success. The ability to use your superannuation knowledge will assist your success in the role, but is not essential.
This organisation is a leader in superannuation, and have continued to grow and change with the market. They are a business that has a true team ethos that in part comes from the fact they have a flat structure built on accountability. As a leading super provider, this fund understands the importance of their clients, but also that they need to continue to grow and expand their member base.
The role of the Client Partnership Manager is to ensure that this growth occurs, and that their role is integral in that. In order to achieve this the Client Partnership Manager will service and develop relationships across existing and potential employers. To do this it will be essential to be able to identify and act on opportunities for business growth. By then following through with high quality service the Client Parternship Manager will be able to deliver to the organisations key goals. The role is a road based one primarily and will see you servicing either the Northern Metro area or the Western Suburbs.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing employers and members to ensure clients are serviced to the highest possible level
- Conduct seminars and campaigns to generate new members and employers, as well as promote additional value add services
- Build new relationships with potential clients
- Identify and act on new and existing sources of business within the current client base with a focus on growth
- Have experience working within superannuation ideally, or financial services such as banking or insurance, in a role where you have managed relationships
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with demonstrable experience in presenting and working with a variety of levels of seniority
- Experience in outbound calling and sales would be highly considered
- RG146 is essential for the role (or you must be willing to obtain this)
- A clean drivers license
This is a role that will offer you the opportunity to be exposed to senior management on a daily basis, and the chance to build and develop your own portfolio of employers and members. You will work in a highly engaged business that is constantly looking to develop, whilst not losing sight of the importance of their members.
If this sounds like you and you are a driven person, with a real desire to succeed in a growing company, and a passion for industry superannuation then please contact us now.
To apply please click apply or call Andrew Bath on 86282104 for a confidential discussion.