Middle Office Associate
Salary AUD70000 - AUD95000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jack Brown
Date posted 5 October 2016
Amazing opportunity to join one of Australia's leading Investment Managers within a high performing team.
Due to an internal move one of the Australia's leading Investment Managers is recruiting a Middle Office Associate to join their Sydney team. The Middle Office Associate will be responsible for providing operational support to both internal and external stakeholders across a variety of investment portfolios. The Middle Office Associate will be focused on operationally servicing a Syndicated Loan Fund Manager.
- Responsible for providing accurate daily cash and position clearance to front office
- Cash management to ensure accurate and successful settlement of cash flows
- Calculation of daily unit pricing, as well as management and performance fees
- Liaise with internal and external team for timely resolution of any trade related issues
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong understanding of syndicated loans
- University degree required
- 2-5 years experience working within finance or funds management industry
- Working understanding of fund manager / custodian relationship and workflow
- Solid reconciliations experience i.e. investigation and resolution of both cash and stock holding issues
- Unit pricing experience across portfolios that hold all instruments (i.e. equity, fixed income, alternative assets, derivatives and credit trades)
- Excellent communication and time management skills
Amazing opportunity to join one of Australia's leading Investment Managers, a competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Jack Brown on +61 2 8289 3238 for a confidential discussion.