Unit Pricing Analyst
Salary AUD70000 - AUD90000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jack Brown
Date posted 5 October 2016
Incredible opportunity to join one of Australia's leading Investment Managers, within a high performing team.
Due to an internal move one of Australia's leading Investment Managers is recruiting a Unit Pricing Analyst to join their Sydney team. The Unit Pricing Analyst will be responsible for accurate and timely delivery of unit prices.
- Calculation of daily unit prices for applicable funds
- Daily cash and position clearance to front office
- Liaise with Front Office, build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Calculation of management and performance fees
- Investigate and provide commentary on all cash, asset reconciliation breaks and bank overdrafts
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- 2-5 experience within the finance/funds management industry.
- University degree
- Working understanding of fund manager / custodian relationship and workflow
- Solid, unit pricing experience across portfolios that hold all instruments (i.e. equity, fixed income, alternative assets, derivatives and credit trades)
- Ideally sound reconciliations experience i.e. investigation and resolution of both cash and stock holding issues
- Ability to prove that they can operate with compliant initiative in order to apply previous experience and knowledge to achieve an end result
Excellent opportunity to join one of Australia's leading Investment Managers in a dynamic environment. A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Jack Brown on +61 2 8289 3238 for a confidential discussion.