Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jack Brown
Date posted 19 October 2016
One of Australia's leading Fund Managers is seeking an experience Portfolio Manager to join their high performing team to achieve their goal of becoming the world's greatest service company.
One of Australia's leading Investment Managers is seeking an experience Portfolio Manager to join their dynamic Sydney team. The Portfolio Manager is responsible for the daily management of one of Australia's leading Fund Managers multi-asset portfolios. The Portfolio Manager will report directly into the Head of Asset Allocation, and will be responsible for portfolio construction decisions, developing and maintaining asset allocation models and provide leadership to a team of Research Analysts.
- Ensure the efficient and effective operation of managing multi-asset portfolios
- Develop, maintain and implement key asset allocation strategies
- Develop and maintain the strategic asset allocation processes
- Research new investment strategies and asset classes with regard to risk and return characteristics
- Manage, direct and retain a team of highly skilled portfolio management professionals promoting professional development and a high performance culture
- 7-12 years’ experience in the investment field or similar and relevant field
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience managing multi asset class portfolios, with a focus on asset allocation
- Understanding of risk perspective to portfolio construction
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Jack Brown on +61 2 8289 3238 for a confidential discussion.