Salary AUD45000 - AUD60000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jack Brown
Date posted 17 November 2016
Incredible opportunity to kick start your career at one of the world's leading Investment Managers.
Due to rapid growth one of the world's leading Investment Managers is seeking a Trade Support to join their high performing team. The Trade Support will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the successful Investment Manager's trading processes. The Trade Support you will initially begin with the evening shift but there will need to be flexibility to work the morning and day shifts. This role is perfect for a graduate wanting to kick-start their career in Investment Management.
- Investment confirmation and settlement monitoring
- Instructing settlement details to custodians and clients
- Unmatched or failed trade monitoring and resolution
- Trade entry bookings
- Reconciliation review and clearing of items
- Implementing ideas which will increase the efficiency and accuracy of the team.
- Knowledge of domestic and international settlement markets
- 1 -2 years experience within a middle office or operations role
- University Degree (Finance, Accounting, Economics, Commerce)
- Work hours 12pm-10pm (Cab charge and Dinner Expense included)
- Ability to resolve issues and identify process improvements
- Intermediate excel skills
- Willingness and flexibility to perform shift work
- System experience with Omgeo CTM, Alert or Dimension will be advantageous.
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Jack Brown on +61 2 8289 3238 for a confidential discussion.