Portfolio Administration - Team Lead
Salary AUD80000 - AUD100000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jack Brown
Date posted 2 December 2016
Amazing opportunity to join a leading global Investment Manager.
Due to rapid growth, a leading global Investment Management firm is recruiting a Team Leader to join their Portfolio Administration team here in Sydney. The Team Leader will be responsible for the supervision of 5 Portfolio Administrators and work closely with the Performance, Client Administration and Implementation team to ensure all deliverables are met in a timely manner.
- Act as escalation point for investment operations issues
- Daily oversight of all trade logs and reconciliations
- Annual verification of Standard Operating Procedures
- Overseeing Investment Operations process controls
- BAU - Portfolio Administration
- Mentor, coach and train junior members of staff
- University Degree - Graduate and above
- Strong understanding of Investment Operations
- Minimum 3 years staff management experience
- Experience dealing with multiple levels of management within an organisation
- High attention to detail and sound communication skills
- Excel - Intermediate
- Strong knowledge of equities, bonds, currency and futures
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Jack Brown on +61 2 8289 3238 for a confidential discussion.