Salary AUD80000 - AUD100000 per annum + Superannuation
Consultant Matthew Merlano
Date posted 28 November 2016
As a member of the Analytics team, your role will be pivotal to supporting the strategic management of an international, asset specific investment portfolio.
The role will champion portfolio specific analytics and reporting functions while ensuring their continued integrity and effectiveness. Leveraging stakeholder management skills to liaise with internal and external stakeholders, the Fund Analyst will facilitate key capital management decisions and reporting activities.
- Owning the portfolio’s financial performance modelling process
- Ensuring the continued effectiveness and integrity of modelling and reporting functions
- Thorough analysis and synthesis of the portfolio’s financial metrics
- Communication of capital management decisions and strategies
- Coordinating with multiple business units to deliver timely and accurate investor reports
- Tertiary qualifications in Finance, Business, Commerce or Mathematics
- Advanced financial modelling capabilities
- Exceptional financial acumen
- Highly developed research, analytical and evaluative skills
- Demonstrated ability to engage with a wide range of stakeholders
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Fund Analyst to join a leading investment management firm with a growing international presence.
To apply please click apply or call Matthew Merlano on 07 30 322 222 for a confidential discussion.