Salary AUD60000 - AUD85000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jack Brown
Date posted 9 January 2017
Leading Investment Manager is currently recruiting an Analyst to join their high performing Portfolio Management team in Sydney.
The Analyst is responsible for supporting the daily activities of the Portfolio Management team.
- Perform analysis and coordinate responses for Corporate Action events
- Update and manage cash forecasts for multiple portfolios
- Assist with portfolio reporting, including returns, market value calculations, and characteristics
- Build and maintain relationships and communicate with Portfolio Managers, Traders and Analysts
- Undertake one-off projects including portfolio characteristics analysis, index rebalance analysis, and ad hoc data requests
- University Degree (Finance, Commerce, Mathematics)
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Detail oriented, with the ability to think in a structured and analytical manner
- Interest in financial markets and an understanding of Funds Management
- Ability to absorb and apply information from formal and informal learning experiences
- Proficiency in MS Excel and some programming experience required (ideally VBA & SQL).
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant. Graduates welcomed.
To apply please click apply or call Jack Brown on +61 2 8289 3238 for a confidential discussion.