Client Relationship Manager
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jack Brown
Date posted 7 March 2017
The Client Relationship Manager is responsible for maintaining and building relationships with leading financial organisation clients at a key account level.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with assigned portfolio of clients.
- Grow revenue in existing clients by fostering increased uptake of existing services
- Provide leads, introductions and reference clients to the sales team
- Provide accurate revenue forecasts and ensure revenue targets are met for each client
- Develop strong working relationships with all internal stakeholders to ensure client satisfaction
- Identify and manage business development opportunities across different industry groups
- Strong knowledge of the Investment Management industry
- High level of interpersonal skills with ability to build relationships across all levels of business
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication both written and oral
- Good level of IT skills
- Strong understanding of the global funds market and fund trading industry
- Relevant Tertiary degree
- 3+ years experience in a client facing role
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.