Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Lindsay Cramond
Date posted 1 March 2017
As a result of an internal move this leading fund manager is interested in recruiting an Investor Relations Manager to join their Sydney team. The role will report to the CEO and be responsible for liaising with a number of institutional and high net worth individual investors. The Investor Relations Manager role will also work closely with the portfolio / investment management team to prepare monthly and quarterly investor presentations and updates. Experience working in a similar Investor Relations role within funds management is essential, as is the ability to communicate with external stakeholders at all levels.
- Working with Investment team to preparing monthly and quarterly investor presentations
- Maintain frequent and relevant communication with client portfolio
- Liaising with investors to provide information on the funds as required, ensuring an excellent level of service is maintained
- Support the delivery of a range of services including an online database
- Prepare monthly reports for internal use and manage the CRM database
- Target opportunities for new services within existing client portfolio and develop client base through new business wins.
- Work closely with Business Development Managers to target opportunities for new services
- Analyse data to ensure information provided to investors is current and relevant
- Experience working within an Investor Relations role within Financial Services (ideally funds management)
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Experience facing off to senior internal stakeholders and external investors
- Strong analytical skills and presentation skills
The Investor Relations Manager role provides an excellent opportunity to lead the Investor Relations function for a high profile, growing fund manager. A competitive salary will be negotiated for the successful candidate.