Funds Management - Transitions
Salary AUD80000 - AUD100000 per annum + Super
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jack Brown
Date posted 3 April 2017
The Transitions Manager will be responsible for the delivery and integration of existing client restructures, closures, new business or complex transitions/operating models; including obtaining an overall understanding of the client needs, planning, execution and implementation.
- Coordinate and project manage transition and restructure activities end to end.
- Ensure full facilitation and co-ordination of internal business units, including appropriating required information and requirements from all areas for comprehensive planning and time-lining of actions to successfully complete Client transition / restructure activity.
- Ensure full, transparent and appropriate communication to and from all stakeholders throughout the transition / restructure life cycle.
- Deliver all Implementation projects and programmes in line with recognised best practice methodology (managing risk, governance, quality assurance, issue resolution, reporting and communication).
- Contribute to establishing and implementing sound project methodology and continuous improvement within the Business Implementation area.
- Strong accounting knowledge highly beneficial; beneficial to have Hiport experience.
- Tertiary Degree (Business, Accounting, Finance)
- Approximately 8+ years in Financial Services, with specific technical knowledge of Fund Accounting and Unit Pricing, Investment Administration & Custody Operations.
- Preferred 3+ years in a direct Implementation / Transition Management or similar role, with a proven track record.
- Demonstrated capability in project management (either as an SME or full planning capacity), sound analytical ability and strong stakeholder management.
- MS Office suite proficiency: Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Jack Brown on 02 8289 3238 for a confidential discussion.