Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Gillian Scerri
Date posted 22 February 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
A great opportunity to work for a leading investment management firm listed on the Australian Securities Exchange, managing up to $70 billion in assets. The firm is focused on providing Australians with financial security in retirement, by investing to create wealth in the accumulation phase of superannuation, and by converting accumulated wealth into safe and reliable income streams for retirees.
- Produce and analyse the daily and monthly Performance and Attribution packs
- Respond to adhoc queries from internal and external clients
- Involvement in projects to develop new analytics and streamline processes
- Prepare and produce platforms, Research house RFIs and monthly BAUs
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external clients
- Meet all deadlines / cut offs
- Ensure all work is completed each day according to the procedures and checklists.
- Escalation of any processes, issues, situations not covered by the procedures, to the Senior Analyst or Team Leader
- Participate in non-BAU projects as necessary
- Draft writing incident reports
- 2+ years’ experience in the finance industry
- Relevant tertiary education plus relevant industry accreditation
- 3+ years’ experience with Performance and Attribution (preferred)
- Knowledge of financial markets, instruments, corporate actions and funds management (advantageous)
- Knowledge of Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS) advantageous
- Good working knowledge of FSC standards & Guidelines (advantageous)
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Gillian Scerri on 02 8289 3115 for a confidential discussion.