Client Service Administrator
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jack Brown
Date posted 13 April 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
This is an excellent opportunity to kick start your career in Funds Management. The Client Service Administrator is responsible for reporting, presentations, RFP questionnaires and client queries.
- Assisting with client reporting on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Updating relevant data in client presentations (Power point format)
- Completing RFP questionnaires
- Responding to client queries
- 1-2 years in a client service role preferred
- High level of computer literacy – including Excel, advanced Word Power Point
- Financial Services background essential
- Strong communication skills, ability to engage with team members and key stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task, good time management
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Jack Brown on 02 8289 3238 for a confidential discussion.