Investment Reporting Analyst - Funds Management
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Jack Brown
Date posted 13 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Investment Reporting Analyst will be responsible for producing timely and accurate Investment Reporting (quantitative and qualitative reports). The role will proactively enhance the client reporting offering through various continuous improvement projects, with a digital focus.
- Assist and drive continuous improvement projects to enhance reporting offering.
- Conduct research and recommend enhancements to reporting offering, including research on technology/digital options or competitor offerings.
- Analyse, prepare and deliver accurate and timely periodic reporting in line with service level agreements. Including performance tracking (updating performance trackers), attribution analysis, FSC IMQ, FUM reporting, investment reports, RFP/RFI’s for research house dealer groups, consultants, advisers and institutional prospects.
- Perform analysis to ensure integrity in the information reported and liaise/collaborate as needed with other team members or stakeholders to resolve data quality issues.
- Perform calculations, analysis, run system queries, relevant to the accurate provision of performance, resolve complex data issues and attribution reporting.
- Maintain and update research databases.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of different asset classes and have an active interest in investments/funds management and the ability to drive continuous improvement projects to completion.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (Finance/Commerce/Applied Finance) and at least 3 years investment reporting experience in a financial services environment.
- Ideally have commenced further studies (e.g. CFA, Master of Applied Finance, other post-grad study etc.) for future career development.
- Advanced excel skills and project management experience, knowledge of a breadth of reporting tools would be an advantage.
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Jack Brown on 02 8289 3238 for a confidential discussion.