Graduate Analyst - Adelaide
Consultant Ella Morgan
Date posted 26 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
Funds SA is a South Australian Government owned investment manager which invests and manages over AUD$32 billion on behalf of South Australian public-sector superannuation funds and approved public authorities.
With a history of strong investment performance, we are seeking an elite Graduate Analyst to join a highly-engaged professional investment team where you will have a career-breaking opportunity for exposure across all aspects of Funds SA’s investment activities over a two-year Graduate Program.
Reporting to the Director, Strategy & Research the Graduate Analyst will be responsible for;
- Assisting Portfolio Managers in the development and implementation of investment strategies
- Assisting Portfolio Managers in the review and analysis of existing investment portfolios
- Assisting Portfolio Managers with the evaluation and monitoring of external Fund Managers
- Conducting market research across new investment opportunities and develop recommendation reports
- Assisting Portfolio Managers with the implementation of relevant portfolio changes
- Attending relevant industry courses
The ideal applicant will posses the following key requirements;
- A relevant tertiary Degree in Finance, Law, Economics or Statistics with excellent academic results
- Knowledge of the Investment Industry
- A genuine passion for the Investment Industry with a strong desire to succeed
- Sound analytical and research skills
- Effective communication skills
- High attention to detail
This is your chance for a progressive career trajectory into the Investment Industry that will allow you to learn from highly-developed investment professionals.
Applications close Monday 23rd July 2018.
To apply please click apply or call Ella Morgan or Amber Bowden on 08 8216 3553 for a confidential discussion.