Location Brisbane CBD
Consultant Anna Madill
Date posted 29 June 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The successful candidate will support the investment team with financial modelling, analytical work and investment research. As an Investment Analyst, you will be encouraged to share your market views and contribute to the investment strategy. Your contribution to the investment team will be valued, therefore, you should be confident in sharing the rationale behind your opinions yet remain open-minded to the ideas of others.
DNR Capital is an Australian investment management company that delivers client-focused, quality investment solutions to institutions, advisers and individual investors. Founded in 2001, DNR Capital’s investment philosophy of identifying and investing in quality companies for the medium-to-long-term has enabled the firm to develop a strong track record as a respected specialist in managing Australian equities. DNR Capital’s robust investment capabilities are well-rated by both institutional asset consultants and retail researchers, success that is attributed to the stable and motivated investment team.
To provide integral support to the investment management team with responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Supporting senior analysts with research into specific companies. This will include a wide variety of research functions including:
o Financial modelling
o Data analytics to support research ideas and assumptions
o Quantitative analysis to support idea generation
o Investment research
Analytical, judgement, business writing, time management and interpersonal skills are essential to this role.
- 3+ years’ professional experience (experience in a big four accounting firm is highly regarded)
- Degree qualified in Finance, Commerce, Economics, Accounting or related discipline
- Solid financial modelling skills
- Strong numerical focus and the desire to develop the ability to apply analytical skills to investment decisions
- An intrinsic passion for financial markets and for developing a career within funds management
To excel in the DNR Capital team, you will be a self-starter with a passion for financial markets and an enthusiasm for constructively discussing investment ideas.
To apply please click apply or call Anna Madill on +61 7 30322229 for a confidential discussion.