Associate Account Manager
Location Sydney CBD
Consultant Lindsay Cramond
Date posted 12 July 20181 Farrer place Sydney 2000 Robert Walters Australia
The Associate Account Manager is a key contributor within the sales team, highly involved in front-line phone based sales across the full range of products. This role will focus on prospecting new clients and development of such prospects into meaningful relationships for the business.
- Working closely with the Directors of Sales in the development and execution of a strategic business plan to generate growth in assets under management.
- Utilising the telephone and exceptional organisational skills to manage a sales pipeline requiring lead identification & prioritisation, follow-up activity, client profiling, setting up meetings/conference calls, and sales execution.
- Delivering sales pitches and servicing clients over the telephone.
- Utilising CRM to capture sales activities and tracking the progress of sales opportunities.
- Tertiary Degree (Business, Commerce, Economics ) or equivalent is highly desirable.
- Phone based sales experience with a strong track record a must.
- 2-3 years of experience preferably in financial services/funds management, RG 146 qualification an advantage.
- Experience working with planned monthly sales activity targets.
- Ability to analyse and speak about comprehensive portfolio applications, asset allocation, market research and economics.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
A competitive salary package will be negotiated for the successful applicant.
To apply please click apply or call Lindsay Cramond on 02 8289 3218 for a confidential discussion.